Thursday, December 21, 2006

Getting into the Season

Those who know me, know that I'm the biggest scrooge. But those who know my wife, know that she is the biggest X-mas lover. I have made it my goal this year to change my ways and fill myself of the holiday spirit. So Merry Christmas everybody! I promise I'm not being sarcastic.

For the last 2 weeks I've been working hard prepping the condo for my wife's Christmas decor. So I've rigged our balcony with lights, I'll post pics later...and we got rid of that old entertainment center that came with the place, so that we would have space to put our Christmas tree. Check it out below.


Props to my wife for making this time of year and our place so special.

2 Comments:

At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just surfed the blog and I must say I do not miss setting up a home. Can't wait to see the place the next time I'm in town. It looks great!

Incidentally, I hear that the annual cook-off between RAR and truthiness will take place right at the time I'm visiting. (*wink wink*) Tequila chicken and lime fettucini and salmon with orzo risotto anyone?

 
At 12:16 AM, Blogger Ms. Scaringelli said...

The gift on the front right in the light blue paper is particularly beautiful! ;o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home