Monday, November 20, 2006

I Love My City

Ok before anything, I have to say that my hometown is Anaheim...and if I thought it would look good I would tattoo it across my back. I love Anaheim, I mean this is the place I grew up in and will forever have a special place in my heart.

However, our condo is in Culver City, which is 55 miles away in West Los Angeles. Its nothing like Anaheim, but I can't help myself from falling in love with Culver City more everyday. There is all kinds of development going on throughout the city, making it a very cool modern place to live in. In Sunday's L.A. Times I read that the City has invested about $65 million in improvements since the 90's. Thats some serious tax-payer cash, and it shows. All kinds of cool little places popping up everywhere.

One such place opened this weekend, Famima! Its like a supped up 7-11....better yet Famima! is to 7-11 what Gap is to Old Navy. The place is stocked with all kinds of goodies. I checked it out on Saturday and won a free Pannini, dang nothing tastes better than free food. While its a bit pricey, they pride themselves on their "Premium Experience," so I better go recycle my cans because I know this place is gonna bankrupt me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home