Monday, November 13, 2006

Flip That House

Dang another lazy Sunday came and went. This weekend we spent it watching the Flip That House Marathon on TLC. It was pretty amazing to see how people take these beat-up homes and totally transform them. I mean we took a few rooms in our place and supped them up, which was pretty hectic...I couldn't imagine a whole home.

The one thing that gets me when I watch these shows, is that I realize that we totally over paid for our place. Everyone keeps saying how kitchens and bathrooms sell homes. Well, our kitchen and batrhoom were a total dump and we still bought it...gosh we're suckers. Its ok, just another lesson learned and aside from that we have been able to really customize our kitchen and bathroom to our taste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home