Tuesday, December 05, 2006

My Wife's Cooking

I don't know who said it, but someone said that the key to a man's heart is his stomach. I'd have to agree with that, and long ago my wife won me over with her amazing Mexican dishes she would cook for me when we were dating. However as we both got busy with work and school, very soon those meals were mere distant memories.

Well, last night my wife won my heart forever when she surprised me with the most amazing meal ever. She made me a chicken tequila and lime fetuccini that was the absolute BOMB!!!!! I don't know what made me more excited, whether it was the fact that she was cooking again or that she was cooking in a kitchen that she once hated (before we renovated). I tell you, that dish has put a spell on me so that everytime I think of how good it tasted my mouth begins to water. Dang, I can't wait to finish off those leftovers later today.


Since normally I'm the one that cooks at home and I usually brag about my cooking to my wife, I have to say that with this meal she schooled me like a third grader...you know like at the age you can do multiplication, but not much else. Dang it, I better start watching Food Network again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home