Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Our New Neighbors

Wow, it feels like years since I had a chance to update this blog. I've been so busy and have not had any time to sit down and continue telling my stories.

About 2 weeks ago I realized we had 2 new neighbors move into our complex. More specifically, they have moved into the pool. It seems that every time I walk by they are always just lounging there...ah the life of a duck.

Yup, our new neighbors are 2 ducks that have taken over the pool. They just kick it there all day, like they own it. Its quite funny, because I have no idea how they got there. In the mornings I see them busy attempting to catch a squirrel in front of our condo, which provides for a very comedic sight...especially when a nearby cat gets involved. Picture this, two ducks trying to catch a squirrel in a tree and a cat nearby trying to catch the ducks....man its hilarious.

Anyways, I don't know how long these ducks will stick around, but I'm sure as it gets hotter they will be evicted by the maintenance staff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home