Thursday, November 09, 2006

The Greatest Day Ever!

Aside from my wedding day (obligatory, duh!) and the day I passed the Bar, yesterday was one of the best days ever!!! (Not to mention that blue is my favorite color!) What made it even better was that I got to enjoy all the election results in our new home. So this got my poetic juices flowing, if you will, and I came up with this...cliche, yes, but sweet nonetheless.

Enjoy!


New Condo: $$$$ *

Flat Screen TV: $$

2006 Election Campaign Spending: $$$$$$$$$$

Watching a woman become the New Speaker of the House in your new home on your new TV: PRICELESS!!!!!!



* $$ - Hundreds of Dollars
$$$$ - Hundreds of Thousands of Dollars
$$$$$$$$$$ - Way too much money to spend!

2 Comments:

At 2:35 PM, Blogger Romulo said...

Ah Truthiness, my cute "feminist minded" wife...always keeping it real.

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger Ms. Scaringelli said...

Not only is she a woman, but she is Italian too. Could life be any more perfect? Ok, so maybe it could, but heck, this is a good start!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home