Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Pimp My Living Room

I've been pretty bad about posting photos of the things I blog about, so here is a before after shot of our living room (check out the accessories on the drapes, they look better in the photo).

Before
After


The coffee table is from our old apartment and temporary while we find one we like for that space. We also want to put some artwork in the dinning room along with a small bar. As you can tell, we've come a long way.

On a complete different side note, my wife and I were super happy with the election results....its nice to see the country go blue. We stayed up late last night at a victory party for some local members of Congress. Finally, we will see some real breaks for the working middle class in America. Ok, enough politics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home