Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Lazy Sunday

Since moving-in to our condo, my wife and I have been so busy that we really haven't had a chance to enjoy a full day there...so on Sunday we decided to sleep-in. Ah it was nice, nothing beats waking up late and knowing you have nothing to do but lounge all day. The best part about it was that we had an extra hour due to daylight savings, so we ended up waking up around 1pm. Gosh, I haven't done that in a while.

After getting up we just kicked it in the living room watching our new flat LCD TV. After getting the TV earlier in the week, it was amazing how it quickly defined the space. It was like the Matrix, I saw exactly where everything should go. So I placed the couches back into a sectional arrangement, found the peferct wall for the TV and bam we had a living room. I tell you, theres nothing better than lounging on a super comfortable couch and watching TV on a new hip LCD flat panel. Although, I really need to get an HDTV cable box to take my picture quality to another level.

Man, I hope I can do this every weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home