Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Where Are All the Trick-or-Treaters At?

Since 2000, every year I buy candy to give out at Halloween. The first three years I lived in Virginia and not one trick-or-treater came to my apartment. The last 2 years I've lived in an apartement in West Los Angeles and once again no one ever came. Anyways, I always got stuck with a bunch of candy. I don't know why I kept buying candy, I guess I always thought that the year I didn't buy any candy I would get barraged by trick-or-treaters.

This year I knew I had to get kids come to our door, I mean I've seen many around our complex. I couldn't wait to get home and give out candy, I knew this would be the year. Well, I finally got to give out candy. We ended up getting about 10 kids, but at least I was happy to have ended my drought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home