Monday, May 04, 2009

Guanaco Modern Design on Dwell


I was at the grocery store this weekend and picked up the latest issue of Dwell. I really enjoy reading this magazine, it always has smart and insightful articles on architecture, design and "modern living." While the content is not very practical for everyday home implementation, I appreciate the vision and innovation behind their concept of future home decor. Nevertheless, I was really impressed when I read the cover story, which featured a home in my native country of El Salvador.

The featured home is the work of a Salvadoran architect named Jose Roberto Paredes, who lives in the home with his family just outside of San Salvador. The article was a pleasant surprise, since the type of homes that Dwell features are usually from European countries with rich architecture traditions. You can read more about this unique home on the Dwell web site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home