Thursday, August 21, 2008

Home Entertainment, to Wii or Not to Wii?

Since the Wii came out, my wife and I have kicked around the idea of buying on for our place. The system seems like its a lot of fun and very entertaining. Also, its amazing to read all these stories from throughout the US of how people have lost all this weight from playing their Wii, as a form of exercise.

All things considered, the Wii is really a smart gadget that would probably be fun to own. But somehow the cost and our already busy schedules are deterrents in getting one. My thing has been that I would hate to buy one and never use it. But we'll see, I really got excited when I heard they are coming out with an Iron Chef video game for the Wii, check out the video below....."Allez Cuisine!"

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home