Thursday, April 16, 2009

Art and Decoration for the Condo Part 1

For me one of the hardest things of being a homeowner is decorating. I think that the look and feel of your home says a lot about people living in it. For the most part my wife and I have similar tastes. However, I tend to be more reflective of the items I choose.

For the last year we have been buying art and decorative items for our condo, but it wasn't until January of this year that I actually started placing most of them.

Take a look at some of the items we put in the dinning room:

In the above photo, we have 3 new things: modern candle holders from Target, espresso mirrors from Ikea and (my pride and joy) my first real Shag print titled Il Ballatoio.

Josh Agle aka Shag, is one of my favorite artists. I've been a big fan for the last couple of years. I began 2 years ago buying smaller post card prints for my office, but this is my first real Shag signed print and my first real adult art purchase, which I had professionally framed and all.

Well, that is all for now, I will have a few more decoration stuff to share later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home