Monday, July 21, 2008

New Art for the Condo or My Office

Just received a print I purchased last week, its an interesting visual word map of Los Angeles. Reading another blog last month, I came across a very interesting map of Chicago, which laid out the names of all the neighborhoods in the city to create a larger silhouette of the city. I was intrigued and checked out the designer's (Ork Posters) web site. As I browsed the site, I noticed there were maps of various other cities, including Los Angeles. I had been looking for a unique artistic representation of L.A. for a while, and this map was definitely visually interesting.


I still don't know if this print is going to go up in the condo or my office. As I had posted earlier, anything that my wife doesn't like, ends up going up in my office. Who knows my wife may even want it for her office.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 7:51 PM, Blogger Corey said...

ork posters rule!

 
At 1:38 AM, Blogger El Jaguar Edu said...

i saw this poster, but in black and white in someone's condo. in the living room between two obama prints.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home