Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Bringing Some Design to Bedroom

I finally had a chance to take photos of what we have done with our bedroom. It is still a work in progress, but nevertheless, we've come a long way from when we moved in 2 and half years ago.

Before:


After:



On the to-do list is the renovation of our closets and addition of artwork. Once I get it framed, I'm planning on putting my new Shag print in here.

Also, in case you are reading this on Facebook, these posts are part of my blog, Perdidos in a Condo.

1 Comments:

At 8:44 PM, Blogger Rachele :o) said...

Looking great!! I can't believe how long it has been since I have seen your place. I like your furniture... it looks a little like the furniture in my bedroom. That must be because we both have *fabulous* taste! :o)

Miss you guys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home