Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Waiting for the Furniture

Worked from home this morning and waited for Levitz to deliver our furniture. They had told me they would arrive between 10am and 1pm. I hate waiting for deliveries with long time ranges. I always think that I'm going to step out for minute, then they show up and we miss each other.

Anyways, the Levitz guys arrived around 11am and delivered part of our new couch set and our new dinning set. When they opened the table, it was all messed up from one of the corners. The delivery guy was furious, because that meant having to lugg that heavy thing downstairs and back to the truck. I don't know why they didn't have a dolly, it would have probably been less work.

The couch was a pain to get through the front door, after a half hour of attempts they finally made it fit by taking the feet off the couch. Once set up the sofa's brown color really went well with the brownish color we picked for the living room. Dang, this place is starting to look good.

Anyways, we should be getting the rest of the living room set and the new dinning room table on Friday.

1 Comments:

At 4:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knew that even waiting for furniture would be such drama!!! I'm glad I don't own anything right now! wink, wink...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home